February 7, 2023
The Hyundai Alcazar SUV comes in three trim levels - Prestige, Platinum and Signature.


Hyundai India not too long ago launched the much-awaited Alcazar three-row SUV in India with costs beginning at Rs. 16.30 lakh (introductory costs ex-showroom).


The Hyundai Alcazar SUV comes in three trim levels - Prestige, Platinum and Signature.
expandView Photos

The Hyundai Alcazar SUV is available in three trim ranges – Prestige, Platinum and Signature.

The 2021 Hyundai Alcazar SUV has lastly gone on sale within the nation. The three-row SUV is the model’s latest providing that shares its underpinnings with the Creta. It is available in each 6-seater and 7-seater variations. Prices of the SUV are introductory which begin from ₹ 16.30 for the bottom 7-seater Prestige variant and go as much as ₹ 20 lakh for the top-of-the-line 6-seater Signature variant (all costs ex-showroom). The Creta-based SUV is available in three trim levels- Prestige, Platinum and Signature.

Here are the highest 5 highlights of the 2021 Hyundai Alcazar SUV:

vjh64qso

1. Hyundai has acquired 4000 bookings for the SUV in simply 10 days, of which 60 per cent of the bookings have been completed for the 6-seater model. The remaining 40 per cent share has gone for the 7-seater model. The guide and computerized variations have seen equal demand. Moreover, the carmaker acquired 55 per cent bookings for the diesel variant, whereas the remaining 45 per cent have been made for the petrol model.

0kbhl2d

2. Dimensionally, the Alcazar SUV measures 4500 mm in size, 1790 mm in width, and 1675 mm in peak. The wheelbase stands at 2760 mm. The three-row SUV is 200 mm longer and 40 mm taller in comparison with the Creta, whereas the wheelbase has been stretched by 150 mm. The width stays the identical. It can be accessible in eight colors (6 mono-tone and a couple of dual-tone shades) – Taiga Brown, Polar White, Phantom Black, Typhoon Silver, Starry Night, Titan Grey, Polar White with Phantom Black roof and Titan Grey with Phantom Black roof.

8h3o764s

3. On the within, the SUV will get premium dual-tone cognac brown interiors, 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with BlueLink connectivity, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 7-inch instrument cluster, blind view monitor, 64 colors ambient lighting, voice-enabled good panoramic sunroof, multi-drive mode, steering mounted controls, and extra.

mjuungag

4. The SUV comes loaded with a number of first-in-class options, which features a 10.25-inch multi-display instrument cluster, Bose premium sound system with 8 audio system, air air purifier with AQI show, entrance row sliding solar visor, facet footstep, rear window sunshade and entrance row seatback desk with retractable cup holder and IT gadget holder.

v5afdrl

0 Comments

5. The Hyundai Alcazar SUV is available in each petrol and diesel engines. Petrol engine is a 2.0-litre unit churning out 157 bhp and 191 Nm of torque. The oil burner, however, is a 1.5-litre unit that’s able to pushing out 113 bhp and 250 Nm of peak torque. Both engines can be provided with both a six-speed guide or a six-speed computerized transmission

For the most recent auto news and reviews, comply with carandbike.com on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *