Ramgarh Sanctuary: Know All About India’s 52nd And Newest Tiger Reserve
India added one other fearher to its cap in tiger conservation efforts. The Ramgarh Vishdhari Sanctuary in Rajasthan obtained the inexperienced sign from the NTCA or National Tiger Conservation Authority. The Ramgarh wildlife sanctuary is the nation’s 52nd tiger reserve. With the addition of this tiger reserve, Rajasthan will get its fourth one after Ranthambore, Sariska and Mukundra tiger reserves. Conservationist and senior forest service officer, Parveen Kaswan took to Twitter and gave wildlife lovers the massive information.
Now India can have 52 tiger reserve.
Ramgargh Vishdhari Sanctury of Rajasthan obtained NTCA nod. #NEWS
— Parveen Kaswan, IFS (@ParveenKaswan) June 22, 2021
Know all concerning the Ramgarh Vishdhari Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Ramgarh sanctuary is sort of a buffer for the Ranthambore National Park, probably the most well-known wildlife sanctuaries in India.
- Rich in biodiversity and wild annimals, the Ramgarh sanctuary covers an space of round 252 sq. kilometer.
- One can spot quite a lot of wild animals just like the Indian wolf, leopard, striped hyena, sloth bear, golden jackal, chinkara, nilgai amongst different animals on the Ramgarh Wildlife Sanctuary.
- According to the Rajasthan Tourism division, one of the best time to go to Ramgarh Vishdhari Wildlife Sanctuary is from November to March.
- As the covid-linked lockdown is being regularly relaxed, the Rajasthan authorities has opened most of its nationwide parks and wildlife sanctuaries barring the tiger reserves. People who need to go to should comply with security measures, the Rajasthan Tourism tweeted.